at any of our locations:
@ Pilates Studio of Gainesville, Gainesville, VA
T & TH mornings @ Epic Pilates, McLean, VA
Contact us about virtual & in-person options
“I leave my Pilates sessions with Nancy feeling better than when I came in, taller, happier, stronger, more flexible and successful!“A.B.
FOR VIRTUAL SESSIONS: Do this to ensure your best virtual experience:
- ARRANGE and declutter your personal practice space.
- TURN YOUR DEVICE to “Do Not Disturb” or “Airplane Mode” to minimize phone call, text and other alerts during the class.
- RE-CHECK to be certain that your audio/volume is MUTED.
- AIM your device camera so you can see the teacher clearly through your device AND so that the teacher can see your full body on the mat or equipment. For iPhones, iPads, Smart Phones and Tablets, use the landscape/wide view for largest view of the teacher.
- SCREEN MIRROR: If you have Apple TV or a SMART TV, use “screen mirror” to project your ZOOM meeting screen onto your TV screen and see a larger image of your teacher:
For Apple iPhone, iPad, Mac Laptop or Desktop and Apple TV, consider using the “AIR PLAY” function to ‘screen mirror’ your ZOOM app onto your TV so you can project a much larger image of the teacher. If you have never used the APPLE AIR PLAY ‘screen mirror’ function, click this link to learn how. For Samsung and Smart TVs, click this link to learn how to ‘screen mirror’ your image.
“Nancy Sanchez is very professional and has a very deep understanding of HOW to teach. Her depth of knowledge is clear in the myriad ways she helps me understand what I am doing.“G.W.